Mesotherapy is any treatment procedure, where any drugs are injected into the layers of the skin, which could be anywhere on the body, face or scalp. Mesotherapy is also given with Botox to treat pores and acne, where it is called Meso-Botox.
The area of treatment is again cleaned and then made numb with the application of an anesthetic cream. Then, tiny injections are administered in the areas of skin chosen. The drug or the concentrate given depends on the condition being treated and the desired result. For e.g. vitamins may be injected for skin rejuvenation and hyaluronic acid may be used hydration, or vitamin C may be administered for skin lightening.
- Skin tightening
- Skin glow
- Skin hydration
- Skin lightening
- Reduction in pigmentation
- Hair growth
- Decrease in hair fall
- In hair mesotherapy, injections create micro wounds all over the scalp. These have to be treated as such. They will leave tiny marks, which will fade away. Do not scratch or pick them
- Do not bathe or take a shower or involve yourself in any activity that might cause perspiration for at least eight hours post treatment
- Do not sunbathe for at least two days post treatment
- Do not undergo any other hair treatment therapy for a week after mesotherapy or PRP for hair
- Avoid washing your hair or using any kind of hair product for at least twelve hours after mesotherapy